Wednesday, August 25, 2010

DC Chillin'

On our way from the airport to the hotel!
Our gorgeous bed!
The shower!
My cute outfit before the sweat.
Handsome.
Powerful Vietnam Reflection Wall.
Honest Abe. Very moving (his words on the either side of the memorial).

Sweaty legs...ew.
So hot.
Amazing view of the Washington Memorial from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.
That's right, Kirk Cameron! He was interviewing someone. Mike Seaver!!

He wanted me to stop taking pictures of him. Psh, please.

3D glasses are the most ridiculous things ever. And hilarious.



Enjoying the cool floor of the front porch of the National Archives building.

Where's Waldo?
Aqui!


GQ

I got a little sassy.

Pear puree, Grey Goose, Lime, Triple Sec, and Basil. Delicious!

Slow down babe.

Kisses.

Sweetness

He's funny.

And Silly.

Love him.

Oh my, how I love DC? Jeremy planned such a perfect getaway for us. We had amazing food (and service) and saw so much. If you haven't visited DC in awhile, you should! It was just wonderful, and enjoying it with my best friend was just the ice cream on the cake (you read that right, I'd much rather have ice cream on my cake than icing).

No comments: